Image via Wikipedia
When talking about the current flight of the most popular must use Boeing aircraft, is currently the national airline to use Boeing 737-900ER, Here are the benefits and advantages:
- Three Dimensions weather radar, RDR 4000 Radar System from the latest generation of Honeywell, which is better capable of detecting air shocks and storm cell activity and detect the thickness of the clouds, up to a radius of 500 km.
- Flight Operations Quality Assurance Program, analyzing aircraft flight data directly to the operational level is always on track safety.
- Application procedures for RNP-Approach, useful to keep the level of aircraft safety, operating efficiency, improved access to the airport, maintain environmental quality of air.
- ETOPS Program, ensuring the reliability of all components of the engine, pilot and technician skills while implementing the long flights to wherever.
- Low Carbon Emission / Environment-Friendly, gives 8-12% reduction in carbon emissions.
- Stabilized Approach Monitor (SAM), the flight computer functions owned Boeing 737-900ER, this function can correct the distortion of risk due to the landing runway and unstable.
- Wireless Quick Access Recorder, send flight data accurately and quickly, anywhere and analyze data for each flight is very quick to improve safety and efficiency.
- Advanced Avionics Package, improve landing accuracy abilities.
- Able to land on short runway.
- Flight Management Computer (FMC), computerization in the wheelhouse.
- Integrated Winglet, increased stability and fuel efficiency.
- More comfortable flying with an altitude of 44 thousand feet.
- More luxurious and modern, all-leather seats original high quality.
From it all, if we fly by using this type of aircraft will feel safe and secure.